To The Milestone Learning Center!
Reading, writing and math are an essential piece of every child's developmental learning. At Milestone Pediatrics, we will assist your child become successful and build confidence while having fun learning.
We provide general education students with specific learning disabilities, or those simply struggling with certain concepts and needing a little academic boost. With one-on-one tutoring, we focus on building important Reading, Writing, and Math skills that will empower our students to progress academically and move to the next level.
We strive towards building better skills to further your child's academic reach by offering online tutoring services taught by an experienced educator trained to work with grades K-12.
How does tutoring work?
We accept ESA funds!
How does a "Multi-Day" course work?
- Meets multiple times at scheduled times
- Live video chats, recorded and monitored for safety and quality
- Discussions via chat and private messages with the educator
- Great for engaging in longer school projects
- Dry erase board and marker (not mandatory but would be beneficial)
*In order to prepare for our lessons ahead of time, please send me us message about your child. For example, what grade is he/she in, what area does your child need more attention with (reading or writing), and how does your child feel overall about reading or writing?