Speech Language Pathologist- SLP
Milestone Pediatrics is seeking qualified and experienced Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA) to join our growing agency! We are in need of outstanding SLP's and SLPA's to provide in-home therapy with possible option of clinic based, in the EAST VALLEY. Therapists must possess strong organizational skills, be able to work independently, excel in time management, and have a play-based approach to therapy.
IMMEDIATE OPENING AVAILABLE TO TAKE OVER PART-TIME CASELOAD with the option of adding additional patients to build to a full-time caseload.
PAID REPORT WRITING!
STUDENT LOAN TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM!
CONTINUING EDUCATION STIPEND!
SIGN ON BONUS!
MATERIAL STARTER THERAPY BAG (home based therapists)
Clinic Resource Library
Health insurance for F/T Staff ( multiple plans to choose from)
Quality supervision and support by experienced clinicians
Monthly get-togethers to ask questions, and go over caseloads.
Other benefits vary depending on number of clients seen per week
- Conduct appropriate evaluations and complete assessment reports.
- Develop appropriate individual treatment plans.
- Provide direct treatment to children and adults with disabilities who have a variety of speech and language disorders.
- Keep treatment data for each client
- Complete and submit Quarterly Progress Reports in a timely manner
- Monitor progress and adjust goals as needed.
- Create home programs for families.
- Collaborate with other service providers and state workers as needed.
- Recommend, program and provide instruction in the use of augmentative and alternative communication devices.
- Supervision of Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (according to ASHA guidelines)
Speech-Language Pathologists must hold a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and be licensed in Arizona, have 1-2 years minimum experience working in home based care, experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, have verifiable experience developing and implementing ISP’s, experience with augmentative and alternative communication devices preferred, and must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Valid Arizona State License for Speech-Language Pathology
- Certification by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (CCC-SLP) preferred
- CPR Certification
- Article 9 Certification
- Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Driver’s License
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter via email HERE
2175 N. Alma School Rd Suite A-106
Chandler AZ 85224
Reference #: SLP
Pay Rate: $22.00 to $50.00/hour
Pay Comments: Salary varies based on SLP vs SLPA, experience and location (home or clinic)