Occupational Therapist (OTR) & Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Milestone Pediatrics is seeking qualified occupational therapists (OTRs) and occupational therapy assistants (COTAs) to join our growing agency. We are currently in need of a clinic-based therapists for our Chandler, AZ office. The applicant must possess strong organizational skills, be able to work independently with excellent time management skills, and have a play-based approach to therapy. Full-time and part-time positions are available beginning June 2017.
- Provide direct client care to an assigned caseload serving a pediatric population with special needs (autism, developmental delays, or sensory dysregulation).
- Assist in the assessment, treatment, and implementation of client care in accordance with the Arizona OT Practice Act.
- customized treatment to our pediatric population to address self-care, fine motor coordination, handwriting, sensory integration technique and home programming needs.
- Maintains open and direct communication between supervisor and team members.
- Maintains written reports and records on interventions both timely and accurate
- Constructs adaptive equipment, self-help devices as recommended by OT
- Assists OT to instruct and educate patients and families
- Participates in educational programs as requested.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
OTRs and COTAs must have a current license to practice in the State of Arizona, have at least three months experience, but new grads are welcomed to apply. Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is a plus. All applicants must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Valid Arizona OT/OTA License
- CPR Certification
- Article 9 Certification
- Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Driver’s License
PAID REPORT WRITING!
STUDENT LOAN TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM!
CONTINUING EDUCATION STIPEND!
SIGN ON BONUS!
MATERIAL STARTER THERAPY BAG (home based therapists)
Clinic Resource Library
Health insurance for F/T Staff ( multiple plans to choose from)
Quality supervision and support by experienced clinicians
Monthly get-togethers to ask questions, and go over caseloads.
Other benefits vary depending on number of clients seen per week
2175 N. Alma School Rd Suite A-106
Chandler AZ 85224
Reference #: OT5
Pay Rate: $22.00 to $50.00/hour
Pay Comments: Salary varies based on OTR vs COTA, experience and location (home or clinic)
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter via email HERE